Learners in the 21st century, with their exposure to technology, expect more choice from their academic and social worlds. To meet these needs, Eaton Academy custom designs accredited online programs via our Virtual Academy.
Students may enroll in Internet-based, K-12 courses leading to graduation. These courses are available virtually any time, any where. The flexibility of this program meets the varying academic and scheduling needs of traveling families, student athletes, aspiring actors, budding musicians, and independent homeschoolers. Virtual Academy students are part of a global experience.
Additionally, parents of Virtual Academy students are free to travel the globe without the burden and worry of traditional school schedules. Students may enroll in a single class, or they may create a comprehensive program, with or without tutorial support. These programs are accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC) and by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI), a division of AdvancED.
As recognized experts in customizing curriculum, Eaton has designed the Virtual Academy that offers:
- Comprehensive, College Prep K-12 Curriculum: Language Arts, English, Mathematics, Social Studies, Science, Foreign Language, Electives, and Enrichment
- Easy Access: Courses are available around the world via the Internet
- Tutorial Support: Professional instructors are available for an additional fee.
- Extensive Online Resources
- Flexible Scheduling
- Affordable Tuition (See below)
- User Friendly Technology
- Opportunities to Broaden Social Experiences Through Greater Mobility
Virtual Academy Costs:
(* For Foreign Language classes, please add $150 for the ½ Unit course and $100 for the 1 Unit course.)
For Groups: We are happy to accommodate groups of students in the Virtual Academy. Groups require additional teacher support and incur additional charges. If you are interested in registering a group of students for the Virtual Academy, please contact us to make arrangements.