Younger students enrolling in this program benefit from a low 5:1 student-to-teacher ratio. The curriculum is designed to capitalize on students' strengths and foster emerging skills. Music and art elements are incorporated into daily lessons, when appropriate. The teachers employ a wide variety of resources to meet the needs of diverse learning styles and to help students become active participants in their education. Extensive field experiences and technology are well integrated into this program. Communication between teachers and families and a true team approach further enhance the multisensory, success-oriented environment. An afterschool enrichment program offers study and activity options.
Eaton Academy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS/CASI) and the Georgia Accrediting Commission (GAC).
Our Customized Model of Education:
Eaton Academy serves students who benefit from a more customized model of education, designed to meet their personal needs. With its individualized and flexible approach to education, Eaton Academy is uniquely qualified to address the following:
- Acceleration and Remediation
- Learning Disabilities and Differences
- Academic Challenges
- Processing Difficulties
- Aspergers; Children on the Autism Spectrum
- ADHD/ADD/Attention Issues
- Anxiety/Self-Esteem Issues
- Flexible Scheduling Needs
Eaton Academy incorporates innovative technology throughout its programs and curriculum to complement the multisensory approach to academic excellence.
- Excellent instructors deliver the curriculum in a structured and personalized manner.
- Extensive resources & field experiences support a multisensory classroom environment.
- All instruction features networked technology and Internet access.
- Networked laptop technology
K-8 Program Costs:
|Application Fee for International Students:||$350|
(* when paid in full by July 1, 2013)