Overview of Academic Program
Eaton Academy, a SACS/CASI accredited academic institution, provides a wide range of programs designed to help individual students achieve their academic goals. These programs vary in their student-to-teacher ratio, schedule of classes, and type of resources. Students benefit from using required personal laptops and interactive classroom software, as well as wireless and on-demand video technology. Ranging from the K8 and High School programs with their traditional full-day approach to the completely individualized course offerings of the Independent Study Program, Eaton Academy has education solutions for every mind, every age.
Select the link at left to learn the details of a specific program.
Additional services Eaton Academy offers include:
- SAT Prep Courses – These small group classes, scheduled throughout the year, help students prepare for upcoming SAT dates. These courses provide 16 hours of detailed instruction, including the administration of a sample test.
- Customized Tutorial Sessions – Professionals at Eaton Academy connect tutors to clients for either on-site or in-home sessions. They also make recommendations regarding resources for clients who demonstrate specific needs.
- Academic Assessment – Eaton Academy administers numerous forms of assessments, each with a specific goal, including nationally normed, standardized tests.
- Home Study Programs – Eaton Academy recognizes the myriad of challenges inherent in home schooling today and offers a variety of support and services, both on-site and in-home, to enhance this valuable educational opportunity.
- Study Skills Training – Recognizing that academic advancement is best sustained by a creative, structured approach to material, Eaton Academy provides techniques for personal organization. Students are taught how to use specific strategies in tune with their learning styles. The center also offers instruction in research and test taking skills.